By Kiera Reilly, C’93
The countdown is on for our 25th Penn Reunion (May 11 – 14, 2018)!
With under a year to go until what we plan to be a fantastic weekend on campus reconnecting with classmates and Penn, we look back to the posts we shared so far as we noted the 93 weeks until our reunion starting in August, 2016 – #93tothe25th.
Thank you to the classmates that have contributed to our posts so far:
Aimee Alexander, James Asali, Jackie Einstein Astrof, Amy Chen Aubrecht, Julie Berliner Bell, Karen Grimm Berry, Howard Blecher, Danny Bockvar, Allison Weiss Brady, Marianne Alves Brogdale, Deb Brown, Frank Caccuro, Zach Conen, Emily Culbertson, Martin Dias, Alex Dunne, Amy Korn Duque, Allison Feder Fliegler, Debbie Frank, Josh Frank, Christine Lutton Foster, David Foster, Stephen Golden, Ruth McIlhenny Gorme, Lisa Nass Grabelle, Kysha Harris, Chrissy Bass Hofbeck, Debbie Jaffe, Jennifer Jarrett, Steve Jung, Peggy Hamm Kingsley, Mitchell Kraus, Minal Damani Kundra, Joanna Kwa, Chris Lehmann, Jaci Israel Leit, Howard Levene, Jeff Liebert, Caren Lissner, Paul Luongo, Ken MacFarlane, Brian Newberry, Gene Park, Jef Pollock, Lisa Bardfeld Shapiro, Lincoln Singleton, Justin Sowers, Jenn Spadano-Gasbarro, Allison Davis Talibi, Natalie Cutler Taub, Ebru Ural, Caroline Waxler, Joel Yarbrough, Jessica Zirkel-Rubin
Penn 1993 class flag on Alumni Day at Penn, May 15, 1993.
93. 93 Reasons Why We Love Penn
92. Memories of Penn Reunions
91. Remembering Campus with Photo Prints
90. Before There Was Facebook There was the Freshman Record
89. The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same: The Real Le Anh and Beijing
88. We Were Merely Freshmen…
87. Scenes From Freshman Move-In
86. New Student Week
85. Tuition Then and Now
84. Freshman Move-In 2016
83. Freshman Move-In 1989
82. The 1992 Election
81. The Class Schedule and Drop/Add
80. Mid-Terms, Finals and Blue Books
79. Homecoming Freshman Year and Missing Tiger Heads
78. Giving Tuesday and the Class of 1993 Giving to Penn
77. Freshman Dorms in 1989
76. Thankful for the Red and the Blue
75. Penn Planners
74. Last 250th Anniversary Event – Winter Festival on the Green
73. Snow at Penn
72. Day Trippin’ to NYC
71. Gov. Mario Cuomo Speaks at Penn
70. Grades in the Mail
69. A “Billion for Ben” Bag Survives
68. A Plethora of Performing Arts
67. Course Registration
66. Happy 90th Birthday Palestra
65. The Class of 1993’s Annual Community Service Day at the Netter Center
64. The Class of 1993’s Community Service Project in NYC
63. Party at Penn
62. Welcome to PARIS!
61. Reflections on “Protesting”
60. Spring Fling Concerts
59. Student Bands at Fling
58. The DP Joke Issue
57. Hey Deja Vu
56. Friendships Formed in the Quad
55. A Huge Penn Banner
54. Tickets From Penn
53. Penn 1993 Celebrates Hey Day
52. Class of 1993 – One Year Until We Celebrate
Penn Class of 1993 25th Reunion Countdown
The weekend of May 19 – 20, 2017, marked 51 weeks until the 25th Reunion of the Penn Class of 1993 (May 11 – 14, 2018)!
Join us we count down the weeks to our reunion #93tothe25th:
- Do you have old photos or mementos from our time at Penn? Photos of Spring Fling? Football at Franklin Field? Classes at DRL? We are taking a trip down memory lane and would love for you to share your memories with our class in a future post. Please email us email@example.com!
- Follow us on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
- Classmates are invited to join our Facebook and LinkedIn groups.