Author: Stephanie Yee, C’08
I played tennis at the Hamlin Tennis Courts at Penn Park for the first time this past Saturday. The courts are beautiful! I look forward to playing there more often. On Sunday, I returned to Hamlin as a spectator to cheer on the Penn Women’s Tennis team. It was my first Penn Women’s tennis match, and I was so impressed with the talent, skill, and determination of the Quakers on the court.
Five reasons you should go to Hamlin Tennis Courts:
- Penn Women’s Tennis players Jules Rodin and Sol Eskenazi are ranked in national doubles.
- Penn students can reserve the outdoor courts for free.
- Penn Parking Services’ new Occasional Parking Program offers discounted parking at Penn Park.
- Tennis is fun to watch and fun to play.
- The weather forecast for the rest of the week is sunny and gorgeous.