Author: Kristina Clark
Did you know that Penn Alumni sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to our graduates? The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed and recent graduates, and for special situations, including travelers and students.
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $50,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Pet InsuranceSimple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Identity Theft Protection Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Advisory ServicesA licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit http://meyerandassoc.com/pennalumni or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.