Author: Max Gaines
This fiscal year, The Penn Fund is striving to reach an ambitious goal 27,000 alumni donors. Every donor counts! To date we’re just under 3,873 away from reaching our goal before June 30, 2013.
Why is giving so important at Penn you ask? Because it provides:
- · Student financial aid
- · Faculty support
- · Improved residential life
- · Innovate classroom technology
- · Support student activities and clubs
- · Make campus improvements possible
- · Establish labs for innovative research
Be a part of the 27,000 standing behind Penn students today. Giving is easy. You can return the attached pledge card, call The Penn Fund at 800.237.2655 or visit our secure online giving site at www.alumni.upenn.edu/pennfund.
Thank you in advance for being counted as a Proud Penn Donor!