Author: Amanda D’Amico
The air is crisp, and the leaves are starting to change color. It’s time to pull those sweaters and jackets out of your closet for fall. And while you’re digging in the back of your closet, grab your favorite Penn gear to wear at Penn’s Homecoming Weekend featuring arts & Culture, October 26 to 28, 2012.
After discussing contemporary jazz or modern libraries in our Classes without Quizzes and reconnecting with old friends at Quakerfest, you can head over to Franklin Field to watch Penn take on Brown. The weekend features social events, film screenings, other sporting events, and much more.
And, best of all, you get to add the newest Homecoming Weekend scarf (included in the cost of a Red or Blue Quaker Pass) to what I hope is a growing collection!
Here are just a few other reasons you should return to Penn for the weekend:
- Arts & Sciences Quizzo
- Beyond the Screen: Social Impact through Film
- California Impressionism: Masters of Light
- Classes without Quizzes: Arts@Homecoming Launch Party
- Penn Park Homecoming 5K Run
- PennGALA Homecoming Happy Hour
- Performing Arts and Children: Beyond the ‘Mozart Effect’
- The Philadelphia Film Festival presents Flight
- Rugby Alumni Social
- Taste of Penn Spectrum: A Celebration of Diversity
To learn more about the events at this year’s Homecoming and to register, visit www.alumni.upenn.edu/homecoming2012. See you in Philadelphia, Oct. 26 – 28!