Author: Stephanie Yee, C’08
May is quickly approaching, which means Alumni Weekend is right around the corner! Young alumni are always asking me why they should come back to campus for Alumni Weekend. They still keep in touch with classmates because they only recently graduated, and they most likely just came to campus during Homecoming last fall. First, I tell them about all the great events planned for Alumni Weekend, starting with the 3 P’s: parade, picnic, and parties! Then, I gush about the new restaurants and food trucks they have to try. Here are some of my new favorite food places at Penn:
- Tyson’s Bee food truck – Order #5, #6, and #7. Trust me.
- TBowl bubble tea – Better than Bubble House.
- City Tap House– Hooray for outdoor rooftop seating.
- Sweetgreen salads – Gia Pronto finally has competition.
- An oldie but goodie: Renovated Greek Lady.
Come back to Penn for Alumni Weekend and let us know what your favorite eats are!